93+ Charismatic ENFP Famous People and Celebrities
by Lisa Sparrow
ENFPs are famous for their magnetic charisma, authentic self-expression, and passion for making the most of their life.
But do people with this personality type actually become famous?
You bet they do!
In this article, we’ll share more than 90 world-famous ENFP people and celebrities in movies, music, politics, and other fields. Read along to find out who they are and which traits contribute to this personality type’s popularity!
94 Famous People with an ENFP Personality
Thanks to the inherent ENFP personality traits, such as outstanding communication skills and a people-centric attitude, there are many famous ENFPs in the celebrity world. So, without wasting any time, let’s see who they are!
21 Famous ENFP People in the Film Industry
Creativity and wild imagination are some of the biggest strengths of the ENFP personality type. Naturally, Champions are drawn to the movie industry. Their vision and story-telling abilities help them become award-winning film directors, yet most people with this personality type find their calling in acting.
Champions are known for getting bored with monotonous tasks, but acting provides them with a lot of space for improvisation, spontaneity, and change. Unsurprisingly, it is one of the best career choices for ENFPs.
ENFPs enjoy and are rather talented at embodying different personas, all thanks to their extraverted intuition (Ne) and introverted feeling (Fi). These two cognitive functions enable them to identify with their characters and thus realistically portray them.
However, what makes famous ENFP actors truly unique is their ability to impact the public beyond the screen. Thanks to their magnetism, their characters often become trendsetters, especially in fashion.
A perfect example of this is Jennifer Aniston, who played Rachel Green in the hit TV show Friends. Besides gifting the audience one of the most beloved and memorable TV show characters, this famous ENFP actress also popularized Rachel’s haircut. Known simply as The Rachel, the haircut remains in fashion nearly two decades after the show stopped airing!
20 ENFP Actors and Filmmakers
Now that you know why ENFPs excel in acting and directing, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that this personality type is very popular among actors, movie directors, and other film industry professionals!
So, here are some of the most famous ENFP celebrities in the movie industry, besides Jennifer Aniston:
- Oliver Stone: JFK (1991), Natural Born Killers (1994), Ukraine on Fire (2016)
- J.J. Abrams: Cloverfield (2008), Star Trek (2009), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- Orson Welles: Citizen Kane (1941), The Third Man (1949), The Trial (1962)
- Alicia Silverstone: The Crush (1993), Clueless (1994), Senior Year (2022)
- Sandra Bullock: Practical Magic (1998), Miss Congeniality (2000), The Proposal (2009)
- Keira Knightley: Love Actually (2003), Pride & Prejudice (2005), Anna Karenina (2012)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1997 - 2003), Cruel Intentions (1999), Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Will Smith: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990 - 1996), I Am Legend (2007), Aladdin (2019)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Mysterious Skin (2004), 500 Days of Summer (2009), Inception (2010)
- Daniel Radcliffe: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001), Guns Akimbo (2019), Escape from Pretoria (2020)
- Tom Holland: The Impossible (2012), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Cherry (2021)
- Sharon Stone: Basic Instinct (1992), Sliver (1993), Casino (1995)
- Zooey Deschanel: Elf (2003), Yes Man (2008), 500 Days of Summer (2009)
- Shia LaBeouf: Transformers (2007), Disturbia (2007), Honey Boy (2019)
- Jennifer Lawrence: The Hunger Games (2012), Passengers (2016), Red Sparrow (2018)
- Cara Delevingne: Paper Towns (2015), Suicide Squad (2016), Life in a Year (2021)
- Robert Downey Jr.: Iron Man (2008), Sherlock Holmes (2009), Doolittle (2020)
- Kristen Bell: Veronica Mars (2004), Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Bad Moms (2016)
- Meg Ryan: When Harry Met Sally (1989), Sleepless in Seattle (1993), You’ve Got Mail (1998)
- Kat Dennings: 2 Broke Girls (2011 - 2017), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Dollface (2019 - 2022)
11 Famous ENFP Comedians
ENFPs are known for their optimistic and light-hearted attitude toward life. While most of them joke around with their friends, some make comedy their full-time job, which is a rather fulfilling career for ENFPs.
Thanks to their primary cognitive function, Ne, ENFPs are original and quick thinkers. This allows them to effortlessly come up with jokes and witty comebacks, which is why many people with this personality type enjoy improv comedy.
Moreover, ENFPs don’t like wallowing in negativity, and this is especially true for ENFP-As. They naturally use humor to deal with difficult situations in their lives. Similarly, many famous ENFP comedians use their past experiences as a foundation for their comedy. Some, like Amy Schumer, even take it one step further and engage in self-deprecating humor.
Whether they laugh about themselves or share personal stories with a funny twist, famous ENFP comedians rarely, if ever, make other people the butt of their jokes. As such, they generally tend to be well-liked and non-controversial.
Besides Amy Schumer, famous ENFP comedians you should check out if you’re looking for a laugh include:
- Robin Williams, American actor and comedian
- Jim Carrey, Canadian-American actor and comedian
- Carol Burnett, American comedian, actress, and singer
- Ellen DeGeneres, American comedian, TV host, producer, and writer
- Andy Samberg, American comedian, writer, actor, and musician
- Andy Kaufman, American anti-comedian and entertainer
- Russell Brand, English comedian and actor
- Pete Davidson, English comedian and actor
- George Carlin, American stand-up comedian and actor
- Ricky Gervais, English comedian, director, and actor
17 Famous ENFP People in the Music Industry
Music is another creative industry where people with an ENFP personality shine. Because of their mesmerizing presence, they typically find themselves enjoying the spotlight as solo singers or band vocalists.
Like most intuitive feelers, ENFPs make great writers, and this talent translates well into songwriting. Writing music allows them to express their feelings and ideas and gives them an opportunity to share their stories with an audience.
What’s more, famous ENFP singers and musicians are known for their authenticity and originality. Most of them have a non-conformist attitude and a unique fashion style, and they firmly stand up for what they believe in, whether people like it or not.
A person who precisely embodies this fearless spirit of Champions is Kanye West, even though he might be considered an unhealthy ENFP.
While some people find the rapper outrageous, others see him as a musical genius (or a musical God, as he’d likely love to be called!). In any case, no one could deny that Kanye stays true to himself regardless of what other people think, which is typical of people with an ENFP personality type.
So, here are some other famous ENFP musicians you should add to your playlist:
- Grimes, Canadian singer and songwriter
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer and songwriter
- Jaden Smith, American singer, rapper, and actor
- Gwen Stefani (No Doubt), American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer
- Doja Cat, American rapper and singer
- Lil Nas X, American rapper and singer
- John Lennon (The Beatles), English singer-songwriter, rhythm guitarist, and peace activist
- Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath), English singer-songwriter and TV personality
- Hans Zimmer, German composer
- Courtney Love (Hole), American singer-songwriter and actress
- Philippe Jaroussky, French countertenor
- Tyler, the Creator, American rapper
- Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), American rock singer-songwriter
- Corey Taylor (Slipknot), American singer-songwriter and actor
- Janis Joplin, American singer
- Stromae, Belgian rapper, singer, and songwriter
11 Famous ENFP Authors
As we mentioned above, ENFPs have a knack for writing. Unlike famous INFJ writers, however, they typically write fiction. This isn’t surprising, given that ENFPs have rich imaginations, which allows them to create engrossing fantasy worlds. At the same time, they often enjoy writing poetry and finding creative ways to play with words and their meanings.
Furthermore, ENFP people are always looking for original ways to express themselves. As a result, many of them write and publish their memoirs and diaries. While this may seem too invasive for introverted personality types, ENFPs are eager to spread their stories. A prime example of this is Anna Frank, whose diary is arguably the most famous in the world.
With that in mind, here are some of the most famous ENFP authors, aside from Anna Frank:
- Mark Twain: “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” (1876), “Life on the Mississippi” (1883), “The Mysterious Stranger” (1916)
- Kurt Vonnegut: “Player Piano” (1952), “Cat’s Cradle” (1963), “Breakfast of Champions” (1973)
- Charles Dickens: David Copperfield (1849), A Tale of Two Cities (1859), Great Expectations (1860)
- Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1971), The Rum Diary (1998), Kingdom of Fear (2003)
- Anaïs Nin: The Diary of Anaïs Nin (1966), Delta of Venus (1977), Little Birds (1979)
- Stendhal: On Love (1822), Armance (1827), The Red and the Black (1830)
- Dr. Seuss: The Cat in the Hat (1957), How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1957), Green Eggs and Ham (1960)
- Oscar Wilde: The Selfish Giant (1888), The Happy Prince (1888), The Picture of Dorian Gray (1890)
- Victor Hugo: The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (1831), Les Miserables (1862), The Man Who Laughs (1869)
- Alexandre Dumas: The Three Musketeers (1844), The Count of Monte Cristo (1846), The Black Tulip (1950)
12 Famous ENFP People in Politics
If you’re like most people, the word “politics” certainly isn’t the first thing that pops into your head when you think of the ENFP personality type. ENFPs are known for having a flexible outlook on life. They don’t get fixated on their views and can easily see multiple perspectives. So, what causes them to get into politics?
The short answer is Fi, the auxiliary ENFP cognitive function. Fi users, such as ENFPs and INFPs, are sensitive to immorality. They have an internal set of values they carefully follow, so when people’s words and actions don’t align, they take it to heart. This desire for change and abolishing hypocrisy often drives ENFPs toward politics and activism
Moreover, since ENFPs are guided by Ne, they always see dozens of opportunities to improve the world. As such, they sometimes turn to politics to create a better tomorrow, even if it means starting a revolution!
The most famous ENFPs in politics include:
- Jullian Assange, Australian activist, founder of “WikiLeaks,” publisher, and editor
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara, Argentine guerrilla leader, Marxist revolutionist, and diplomat
- Fidel Castro, Cuban politician and revolutionary
- Andrea Venzon, Italian political activist
- Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan politician and revolutionary
- Benoît Hamon, French politician
- Ralph Nader, American political activist, attorney, and author
- Ulrike Marie Meinhof, German left-wing political journalist and terrorist
- Hugo Chavez, Venezuelan politician and former president of Venezuela
- Andrew Yang, American businessman and political candidate
- Rachel Maddow, American liberal political commentator and TV presenter
- Milo Yiannopoulos, British alt-right political commentator and editor
7 Famous ENFP People in Philosophy and Religion
If there’s one thing that all ENFPs collectively love, it’s discussing abstract topics. And, if we were to list the most interesting topics for this personality type, religion, spirituality, and philosophy would definitely be in the top 5. Knowing this, it’s only natural that there are many famous ENFPs among philosophers, spiritual gurus, and religious leaders!
Their fascination with philosophy and religion stems from their idealistic extraverted intuition (Ne). ENFPs are naturally inclined to question the reality they live in and look for ways to make it better. And, because they’re people-oriented, they love sharing their thoughts with others, be it in person or through their written work.
Some of the most famous ENFP people in philosophy, religion, and spirituality are:
- Jacques Derrida, Algerian-French philosopher
- Alan Watts, self-titled “philosophical entertainer,” writer, and speaker who popularized Eastern philosophies in the West
- Aldous Huxley, English philosopher and writer
- Osho, Indian saint, religious leader, and mystic
- Thomas More, English social philosopher, judge, and humanist
- Judith Butler, American philosopher, feminist, and gender theorist
- Umberto Eco, Italian philosopher, semiotician, and social and political commentator
7 Famous ENFP YouTubers
If you turn on a random vlog on YouTube, you’ll likely be greeted by a friendly, loud, and energetic face. Sounds like a description of the ENFP personality type, doesn’t it?
ENFPs are independent and imaginative souls, which is why many become interested in creating content for YouTube. Being a YouTube creator allows people with this personality type to have the artistic freedom and flexibility they often crave.
Not to mention, ENFPs are naturally entertaining people. They have lots of fun ideas and a great sense of humor, both of which are must-have features for becoming popular on YouTube.
Curious which of your favorite content creators have this personality type? Here are some of the most famous ENFP YouTubers:
- Markiplier (Mark Fischbach), American gaming and comedy YouTuber (33.6M+ subscribers)
- Jenna Marbles (Jenna Nicole Mourey), former American YouTuber (19.9M+ subscribers)
- Shane Dawson (Shane Lee Yaw), American YouTuber and comedian (19.6M+ subscribers)
- Jack Massey Welsh (JackSucksAtLife), English YouTuber (2.48M+ subscribers)
- GothamChess (Levy Rozman), American international chess master, YouTuber, and Twitch streamer (1.6M+ subscribers)
- Emilia Fart, Canadian YouTuber (753K+ subscribers)
- Scott Cramer, American YouTuber and musician (707K+ subscribers)
8 Famous ENFP Athletes
Like most intuitive personality types, ENFPs enjoy intellectual activities more than physical ones. But, unlike introverts, ENFPs have tons of energy, and there’s no better way to put it to good use than by playing sports!
As a general rule, ENFPs perform the best in team sports. While they can and do master individual sports (e.g., the above-mentioned Levy Rozman), they’re rarely interested in them due to their preference for extroversion.
As teammates, ENFPs are highly supportive and inspiring. They aren’t very competitive, which makes them a joy to play with. They simply want to have fun, and if it leads to winning, they see it as a nice bonus—not a necessity.
However, this doesn’t mean that ENFPs don’t want to be successful. They do, but their main focus is having a good time. This is one of the most light-hearted personality types, after all!
That said, here are some famous ENFP athletes who achieved worldwide recognition:
- Tom Brady, American professional football quarterback
- Dwight Gooden, American professional baseball pitcher
- Jerry Rice, American professional football wide receiver
- Son Heung-Min, South Korean professional football forward
- Yao Ming, Chinese basketball player
- Tony Ferguson, American MMA fighter
- Finn Balor, Irish wrestler
And that’s our hand-picked list of ENFP celebrities!
Whether they’re popular in sports, music, politics, or comedy, ENFP famous people display the same endearing personality traits:
- Fun-loving and approachable demeanor
- Original and creative thinking
- Need for self-expression
One thing you should keep in mind is that most of these famous people have never publicly confirmed their personality types. Still, their similarities with ENFPs are uncanny, which is why they’re widely considered Champions!