109+ ENTJ Famous People You Should Know About
by Lisa Sparrow
If you’re an ENTJ, you probably like brain teasers, riddles, and the like. So, here’s one—besides fame, success, and wealth, what do Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adele, and Al Gore have in common?
If you think it’s the fact that their name starts with an “A,” you aren’t wrong—but that’s not all.
All of these famous personalities belong to the ENTJ personality type, which, more likely than not, contributed to their colossal fame and success.
So, in this article, we’ll explore the factors that help ENTJs gain worldwide recognition and share an extensive list of the most famous ENTJ people in different fields—the entertainment industry, politics, business, science, and more!
10 Famous ENTJ People in the Film Industry
As extroverts, people with an ENTJ personality type usually feel comfortable in front of the camera, but acting isn’t the most popular career path for them. After all, it’s hard to embody a character if you struggle to put yourself in another person’s shoes. Because of this, along with their love of being in charge, ENTJs tend to be more interested in film production.
James Cameron is an excellent example of a famous ENTJ filmmaker. This Canadian director is known for his innovative approach to filmmaking, which helped him create some of the greatest movies of all time—The Terminator, Titanic, Avatar, and many others.
Still, when ENTJs set their minds on a goal, nothing can stop them from achieving it. Hard work, dedication, and a strong work ethic help ENTJs work around their weaknesses. So, sooner or later, most ENTJs who follow their acting dreams become award-winning actors.
Don’t take our word for it—here are some of the most famous ENTJ actors that you’ve surely heard of:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: The Terminator (1984), Predator (1987), Commando (1985)
- Charlize Theron: Atomic Blonde (2017), Bombshell (2019), Tully (2018)
- Elizabeth Gillies: Animal (2014), Vacation (2015), Arizona (2018)
- George Clooney: Tomorrowland (2015), Up in the Air (2009), The Descendants (2011)
- Michael Douglas: The Game (1997), Basic Instinct (1992), Disclosure (1994)
- Mindy Kaling: The Office (2005 - 2013), Ocean’s 8 (2018), Late Night (2019)
- Rosie O’Donnell: Wide Awake (1998), Tarzan (1999), The Flintstones (1994)
- Steve Martin: Parenthood (1989), Bowfinger (1999), Roxanne (1987)
- Whoopi Goldberg: Sister Act (1992), Sarafina! (1992), Soapdish (1991)
15 Famous ENTJ People in the Music Industry
While most musicians of other personality types use music as a creative outlet for their emotions, this isn’t the case with ENTJ musicians. Although there are some exceptions, such as Adele and Barbra Streisand, most ENTJs write music to express their thoughts, political opinions, and similar things.
Interestingly, most ENTJ musicians don’t seem to aim for commercial success, but it comes naturally to them since they always strive to be the best at what they do. So, instead of dominating the world of pop music, they are typically found in music genres associated with the counterculture—punk, heavy metal, hip-hop, and so on.
Thanks to their commitment to excellence, ENTJ musicians achieve tremendous success and recognition. In fact, their influence is often so strong that it transcends their genre. Gene Simmons from the American hard rock band Kiss, Dr. Dre, and Richard Wagner are just a few examples of famous ENTJ musicians who became household names.
Besides them, some other ENTJ celebrities in the music industry are:
- Adam Nergal Darski, Polish musician and frontman of Behemoth, an extreme metal band
- Andy Biersack, American musician and lead vocalist of the rock band Black Veil Brides
- Bruce Dickinson, English musician known for being the frontman of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden
- Busta Rhymes, American rapper, record producer, songwriter, and actor
- Dave Mustaine, American guitarist and songwriter and the lead vocalist of the thrash metal band Megadeth
- Henry Rollins, American musician, spoken word artist, actor, and former frontman of the punk rock band Black Flag
- Ice-T, American rapper, producer, and actor
- Papa Emeritus II, Swedish musician, songwriter, and vocalist of the rock band Ghost
- SAINt JHN, Guyanese-American rapper
- Steve Aoki, American DJ and record producer considered one of the highest-earning DJs in the world
16 Famous ENTJ Political Figures
When you look at the ENTJ cognitive function stack, it becomes apparent that these personalities are born to lead people and make change happen. Thanks to extraverted thinking (Te), ENTJs have virtually unbeatable leadership, problem-solving, and analytical abilities, which help them excel in politics.
Not only that—having an auxiliary introverted intuition (Ni) function means that ENTJs are also great at strategic thinking. Besides identifying pain points and areas that need improvement, they can create effective plans to bring about change. And, to top it all off, their charisma and public speaking skills help them amass millions of followers.
Although most Commanders happen to be male, politics is one sphere where ENTJ women truly shine. For instance, Nancy Pelosi became the first woman to serve as Speaker of the House, whereas Margaret Thatcher made history as the first female British prime minister. Needless to say, ENTJ women are trailblazers!
In addition to the famous ENTJ females listed above, the following political figures are also thought to be ENTJs:
- Alexei Navalny, Russian political activist and leader of the opposition
- Al Gore, American politician, environmental activist, businessman, and former vice president of the U.S.
- Alice Weidel, German politician and far-right leader
- Andrew Cuomo, American lawyer, politician, and former governor of New York
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli politician and former prime minister of Israel
- Elizabeth Warren, American politician
- Emmanuel Macron, president of France
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the U.S.
- Javier Milei, Argentine politician and economist
- Jesse Ventura, American politician, former professional wrestler, and former governor of Minnesota
- Kim Jong-il, former leader of North Korea
- Paul Joseph Watson, British far-right political commentator on YouTube
- Roman Abramovich, Russian politician, former governor of Chukotka, oligarch, and businessman
- Rudy Giuliani, American politician, lawyer, and former New York mayor
19 Famous ENTJ Businesspeople
It’s no secret that most ENTJs dream of owning their own business. Since Commanders are unstoppable when it comes to reaching their goals, it’s only natural that most of these dreams become a reality!
Innovative, competitive, and ambitious, ENTJs certainly have what it takes to succeed in the business world. They’re also great at handling money. While most people spend their hard-earned dollars without much thought, ENTJs usually seek to invest their earnings, earn passive income, and increase their wealth. This helps them become business magnates.
So, if you’re an aspiring business owner or entrepreneur, here are some famous ENTJ personalities you might want to research in more detail:
- Bernard Arnault, French tycoon, art collector, and co-founder of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- Cathie Wood, American investor and founder of Ark Invest
- Dan Peña, American businessman and former financial analyst
- David Rockefeller, American investment banker
- Elizabeth Holmes, former American biotechnology entrepreneur and fraudster
- Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel, French fashion designer and founder of Chanel
- George Soros, Hungarian-American businessman
- Howard Hughes, American tycoon, pilot, engineer, and film producer who was one of the richest men in the world
- Iman Gadzhi, Russian-born entrepreneur and founder of AgenciFlow
- Jack Welch, American executive, engineer, and writer
- Larry Flynt, American publisher of adult content
- Lisa Su, Taiwanese-American electrical engineer and CEO of AMD
- Naomi Campbell, English model, businesswoman, and actress
- Pavel Durov, Russian-born entrepreneur who founded Telegram and VK
- Phil Spencer, American executive and CEO of Microsoft
- Sheryl Sandberg, American executive, former COO of Meta Platforms, and billionaire
- Simon Cowell, English entrepreneur and TV personality
- Steve Jobs, American entrepreneur, co-founder of Apple, and industrial designer
- Vince McMahon, former CEO of WWE and professional wrestling promoter
10 Famous ENTJ Scientists
ENTJs are innovative thinkers with a future-oriented mindset and a continuous need for improvement. Unsurprisingly, they are often interested in science, especially hard sciences like engineering, physics, or astronomy. That’s because they’re usually more concerned with understanding and bettering the world than learning about the nature of people.
And while most people are good at either theoretical concepts or their practical application, ENTJs do well in both. Thanks to the combination of Te and Ni cognitive functions, these individuals can easily understand complex theories and put them into practice without breaking a sweat. As such, ENTJs often become world-renowned scientists who change the world.
With all that in mind, the most notable ENTJ scientists include:
- Andrew D. Huberman, American neuroscientist who specializes in brain development, brain plasticity, and neural repair
- Carl Sagan, American astronomer, astrophysicist, and author
- Enrico Fermi, Italian-born American physicist who created the first nuclear reactor
- George Westinghouse, American entrepreneur and engineer who invented the air brake system for railways
- Grace Hopper, American computer scientist and computer programming pioneer
- Gustave Eiffel, French civil engineer
- James Gosling OC, Canadian computer scientist known for creating the Java programming language
- Philip Zimbardo, American psychologist known for conducting the Stanford prison experiment
- Pierre-Simon Laplace, French polymath who influenced the development of many scientific fields, including physics, mathematics, and engineering
- Wernher von Braun, German-American aerospace engineer and rocket and space technology pioneer who worked for NASA
15 Famous ENTJ Athletes
Since ENTJs belong to the intuitive thinking personality type, they are usually focused on intellectual pursuits.
Still, let’s not forget that their tertiary cognitive function is extraverted sensing (Se). This means that they are more in touch with their physicality than most intuitive thinkers. As a result, many ENTJs enjoy sports, particularly those with a competitive element.
Most of the time, ENTJs do best in sports that let them use their analytical and strategic planning skills. They enjoy studying their opponents, analyzing their strong and weak points, and coming up with ways to beat them. This, coupled with their exceptional leadership abilities, also makes them great coaches and managers.
So, if you’re into sports, here are some famous ENTJ people you’re probably familiar with:
- Alexandra Botez, American-Canadian chess player and five-time Canadian National Girls Champion
- Alireza Firouzja, Iranian-French chess grandmaster
- Chael Sonnen, American former mixed martial arts artist and former politician
- Chris Paul, American NBA basketball player
- Fernando Alonso, Spanish motorsports racing driver who won two Formula 1 World Championships
- Garry Kasparov, Russian chess grandmaster, political activist, and former World Chess Champion
- Johan Cruyff, Dutch professional football manager and player
- José Mourinho, Portuguese football manager and former professional football player
- Louis van Gaal, Dutch former football manager and player
- Oliver Kahn, German football executive and former goalkeeper
- Thomas Tuchel, German professional football manager and former player
- Triple H, American former professional wrestler, CCO of WWE, and business executive
- Tristan Tate, British kickboxer and businessman
- Vince Lombardi, American football coach and former NFL executive
- Vítor Pereira, Portuguese football manager and former midfielder
10 Famous Historical Figures
If you’re big on history, you’re in for a treat! While there aren’t that many ENTJ historical figures, they certainly made their way into history books as some of the most powerful and influential people of all time.
Most ENTJ historical figures were known to be fiercely protective of their countries and extremely cruel to their enemies. These rulers fearlessly expanded their lands at the expense of others. While this may seem unfair, the truth is that many empires—including the Mongol, Roman, and Hunnic ones—prospered under the leadership of ENTJ personalities.
If you don’t believe it, see it for yourself—here are the most famous ENTJ people who changed the course of history:
- Attila the Hun, leader of the Hunnic Empire
- Cleopatra, queen of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt and its last ruler
- Elizabeth I of England, queen of England and Ireland
- Genghis Khan, founder and the first emperor of the Mongol Empire
- Ivan the Terrible, the first tsar of Russia and grand prince of Moscow
- Julius Caesar, politician and dictator of the Roman Empire
- Louis XIV, king of France and the longest-reigning monarch
- Napoleon Bonaparte, French political leader and the first emperor of France
- Otto von Bismarck, the first Chancellor of the German Empire
- Vlad III Dracula, three-time ruler of Wallachia
15 Other ENTJ Famous People and Celebrities
As you probably know by now, ENTJs are incredibly determined people with forceful personalities that help them get to the top of any career path. As such, it should come as no surprise that famous ENTJ faces can be found in any field—from philosophy to law, television to economics, modeling to occultism, and beyond.
So, let’s wrap up our list of ENTJ celebrities with examples of Commanders in fields we haven’t covered above:
- Aleister Crowley, English ceremonial magician, occultist, poet, and founder of the Thelema religion
- Aristotle, Greek polymath, philosopher, and founder of the Aristotelian tradition
- Benjamin Tucker, American individualist anarchist
- Camille Vasquez, American attorney who represented the famous INFP actor Johnny Depp
- David Letterman, American TV host and producer
- Dick Clark, American radio and TV host
- Francis Bacon, English philosopher and lawyer
- Grace Jones, Jamaican model and actress
- Jack London, American author
- Jimmy Carr, British-Irish comedian known for dry humor
- Jimmy Donaldson (MrBeast), American YouTuber who pioneered the genre of large-scale, expensive challenge videos
- Jimmy Savile, English DJ and TV and radio personality
- Michele Boldrin, Italian-born economist
- Napoleon Hill, American author of self-help books
- Richard D. Wolff, American Marxist economist and professor
Note: Another famous ENTJ female that is worth mentioning is Anya Chalotra's alter ego, Yennefer of Vengerberg in the famous TV Show " The Witcher".
If you're an ENTJ who wants to be famous, we hope this article has inspired you to reach for the stars and shown you that your potential is limitless.
The truth is that ENTJs don’t become famous for no reason. While to some it may be a matter of being in the right place at the right time, most Commanders work hard to achieve success and recognition. They aren’t simply born under a lucky star—it’s their can-do attitude and unwavering determination that lead them to prosper in any endeavor they take on!