85 ESTJ Famous People Who’ve Made Their Mark on the World
by Lisa Sparrow
While not all ESTJs (Executives) will openly admit it, they tend to be fairly concerned with their social status and strive to be well-respected in society. Oftentimes, their wish to be honored, recognized, and admired extends far beyond their community, leading them to seek worldwide fame. So, as you may expect, there are quite a lot of famous ESTJ people across all industries!
Well, if you’re interested in learning what celebrities have the ESTJ personality type, look no further.
In this article, we’ll share an extensive list of 85 famous ESTJ people in TV, music, business, politics, sports, and other fields, as well as discover the secret of their success.
48 Celebrities with ESTJ Personality Type
Considering that ESTJ is the fifth most common personality type in the world, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that there are quite many Executives in showbiz.
So, let’s kickstart our exploration of famous ESTJ people by taking a closer look at what people with this personality type are like in the entertainment industry!
13 ESTJ Actors and Actresses
If there’s one thing ESTJs are admired for, it’s relentless dedication to their goals. While acting isn’t a particularly popular career choice for Executives, their strong work ethic, discipline, and hardworking natures often help them succeed in this industry.
ESTJ actors take their roles very seriously. More often than not, they stick to the script and rehearse their lines to perfection rather than improvising.
As dominant extraverted thinking (Te) users, Executives may also struggle to deliver emotional performances, which is why it’s unusual for them to star in romantic movies. Instead, they tend to gravitate toward genres such as action, adventure, horror, and thriller.
A good example of this is Kill Bill, a martial arts film series directed by Quentin Tarantino—a famous ENTP—that features two female ESTJ celebrities: Lucy Liu and Uma Thurman.
Besides them, some of the most famous ESTJ people in Hollywood are:
- Emma Watson: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone (2001), Ballet Shoes (2007), Little Women (2019)
- Joan Crawford: Rain (1932), Dancing Lady (1933), Sudden Fear (1952)
- Bette Davis: Jezebel (1938), The Letter (1940), Now, Voyager (1942)
- Malcolm McDowell: A Clockwork Orange (1971), Caligula (1979), Halloween (2007)
- Jamie Lee Curtis: Prom Night (1980), Blue Steel (1989), Freaky Friday (2003)
- John Wayne: Rio Bravo (1959), El Dorado (1966), Big Jake (1971)
- Katherine Heigl: Knocked Up (2007), 27 Dresses (2008), Killers (2010)
- Priyanka Chopra: Baywatch (2017), The Sky Is Pink (2019), Love Again (2023)
- Alec Baldwin: Beetlejuice (1988), Malice (1993), Blind (2016)
- Courteney Cox: Friends (1994 – 2004), Cougar Town (2009 – 2015), Scream (2022)
- Bryan Callen: Joker (2019), Schooled (2019 – 2020), Think Like a Dog (2020)
10 ESTJ Musicians
Since introverted feeling (Fi) is the inferior ESTJ cognitive function— meaning that Executives are rather out of touch with their emotions—it’s only natural that there aren’t that many ESTJs in the music industry.
After all, music is a rather personal craft that is closely tied to emotional expression and vulnerability, but ESTJs prefer to keep their emotions to themselves. However, this doesn’t mean that they can’t make world-renowned musicians. On the contrary, some of the most influential musicians of all time are thought to have this personality type.
Johnny Ramone of the punk pioneers The Ramones and Mike Love of the rock band The Beach Boys are excellent examples of this. And let’s not forget Pitbull, the charismatic Mr. Worldwide!
Here are some other famous ESTJ celebrities in the music industry you might know:
- Remy Ma, American rapper
- Saweetie, American rapper and singer
- Trisha Yearwood, American country singer
- Dean Martin, American singer, comedian, and actor dubbed “The King of Cool”
- Bing Crosby, American singer, actor, businessman, and TV and radio personality
- Harry Judd, English musician, author, dancer, and drummer of the pop band McFly
- Roger Daltrey, English musician, singer, actor, and co-founder of the rock band The Who
16 Famous ESTJ TV Personalities
Outgoing and enthusiastic, Executives often enjoy being in the spotlight and don’t shy away from TV appearances. Quite the contrary, some famous ESTJs—including Kris Jenner and Sharon Osbourne—have even opened up their homes and personal lives to the public by participating in reality TV series.
Since Executives aren’t afraid of speaking their minds, they make phenomenal judges on competition shows. They also tend to make great TV hosts thanks to their charisma, confidence, and communication skills.
Some famous ESTJ people you might’ve seen on TV include:
- Larry King, American radio and TV host, former host of Larry King Live, and author
- Abby Lee Miller, American TV personality, dance instructor, and founder of Abby Lee Dance Company featured in Dance Moms
- Yolanda Hadid, Dutch-American former model and TV personality who appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Gordon Ramsay, British Michelin star chef, restaurateur, author, and host of several reality TV shows, including Hell’s Kitchen
- Piers Morgan, English journalist, author, TV personality, and former Britain’s Got Talent and America’s Got Talent judge
- Phil McGraw (Dr. Phil), American author and TV personality best known for hosting Dr. Phil
- Jeremy Kyle, English presenter famous for hosting the tabloid talk show The Jeremy Kyle Show
- Judy Sheindlin (Judge Judy), American jurist best known as the court arbitrator on Judge Judy
- Martha Stewart, American businesswoman and bestselling author who hosted The Martha Stewart Show
- Kevin O’Leary, Canadian entrepreneur, journalist, investor, and TV personality best known for Shark Tank
- Jillian Michaels, American nutrition and fitness expert, author, and businesswoman best known for her work on The Biggest Loser
- Tiffany Pollard, American TV personality famous for participating in VH1's Flavor of Love
- Heidi Klum, German-American supermodel model, the first German Victoria's Secret Angel, and TV personality known for hosting Germany’s Next Topmodel and Project Runway
- Megyn Kelly, American journalist and host of The Megyn Kelly Show
9 ESTJ K-pop Celebrities
It’s no secret that becoming a K-pop idol takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Not only that, but it also requires you to follow a strict set of rules: no tattoos, no partying, and so on.
While this might sound awful to some, ESTJs thrive in structured environments and have no problem adhering to rules and regulations—it comes naturally to them. This might explain why so many K-pop singers belong to this personality type and why so many of them even become leaders of their groups.
If you’re into Korean culture and music, here are some ESTJ K-pop celebrities you’re certainly familiar with:
- Soyeon, leader of (G)I-DLE
- Kaylee Lee, member of VCHA
- Minji, member of NewJeans
- Park Jihyo, leader of TWICE
- Doyoung, member of NCT
- Dino, member of SEVENTEEN
- Park Hanbin, member of EVNNE
- Jihoon, leader of TREASURE
- Jessica Jung, former member of Girls' Generation
11 Famous ESTJ Political Figures & Leaders
There’s simply no denying that ESTJs are cut out for politics. Not only are they responsible and well-spoken, but they also have a talent for leadership.
Although you don’t need a degree to become a politician, ESTJs do most things in life by the book. As such, many of them begin their political careers by obtaining a relevant degree, such as law, giving them an edge over their less qualified competitors. Unsurprisingly, many current and former world leaders are believed to be ESTJs.
This includes Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (the president of Turkey), Kim Jong-un (the supreme leader of North Korea), and several presidents of the United States—James Monroe, William Henry Harrison, and Harry S. Truman. While some of these figures are quite controversial, it’s undeniable that they have forceful personalities and exceptional leadership skills.
Other famous ESTJ people in politics include:
- Kamala Harris, the 49th vice president of the U.S.
- Hillary Clinton, American politician and former United States Secretary of State
- Ted Cruz, American attorney, politician, and junior U.S. senator
- Marine Le Pen, French politician and lawyer
- Katie Porter, American politician, lawyer, and U.S. representative
- Lindsey Graham, American lawyer, politician, and senior U.S. senator
8 Famous ESTJ People in Business
Organized and ambitious, ESTJs often have a knack for business—so much so that many of the world’s wealthiest businesspeople have this personality type!
This isn’t surprising, given that Executives have impressive leadership abilities and an unwavering determination to succeed no matter what. They also tend to be quite resilient to stress. This, coupled with their resourcefulness, helps them achieve their goals, outplay their competitors, and turn their businesses into empires.
Not to mention, most ESTJs are great at dealing with money. Rather than looking for ways to save up, they typically seek to increase their earnings and invest their money wisely.
On that note, let’s check out who some of the most famous ESTJ people in the business realm are:
- J.P. Morgan, American financier, industrialist, and investment banker
- Henry Ford, American business magnate, founder of Ford Motor Company, and industrialist
- Donald Trump Jr., American businessman, author, political activist, executive vice president of The Trump Organization, and former TV presenter
- Steve Ballmer, American billionaire businessman, former CEO of Microsoft, and investor
- Laurene Powell Jobs, American billionaire businesswoman and founder of Emerson Collective and XQ Institute
- John D. Rockefeller, American business magnate thought to be the richest American of all time
- Jamie Dimon, American billionaire banker and CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Amancio Ortega, Spanish billionaire businessman who founded Inditex, the largest fast fashion group
10 Famous ESTJ Athletes
It’s no secret that ESTJs strive to be the best at what they do and can be quite competitive, to put it mildly. This is exactly what helps them excel in the sports industry.
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be a strong extraverted sensing (Se) user to be good at sports, and ESTJs are living proof of this. Athletes with the Executive personality type are found in all types of sports—football, basketball, martial arts, tennis…you name it. Thanks to their disciplined natures and resilience, they often become record-breakers.
For instance, Danica Patrick is the only female race car driver to win an IndyCar Series race, Rocky Marciano was the only heavyweight champion to finish his career without being defeated, Maria Sharapova is the only Russian female tennis player to achieve the Grand Slam…the list goes on!
If you want to learn more about famous ESTJ athletes, check out this list:
- Alex Ferguson, Scottish former football manager and player widely regarded as the most successful and greatest football manager in British history
- Virgil van Dijk, Dutch professional football player
- Michael Bisping, English retired mixed martial artist, sports analyst, and actor
- Jorge Jesus, Portuguese professional football manager
- Jimmy Butler, American professional basketball player and six-time NBA All-Star
- Bruno Fernandes, Portuguese professional football player
- Beth Phoenix, American professional wrestler and three-time WWE Women's Champion
8 Other Famous ESTJ People
Curious about what other celebrities have an ESTJ personality?
Here are some famous ESTJ people and celebrities we didn’t get a chance to mention:
- Ben Shapiro, American lawyer, author, and conservative political commentator
- Cindy Crawford, American model and actress
- Jenna Moreci, American YouTuber and bestselling author
- Tom Clancy, American novelist
- Michelle Obama, American lawyer, author, and the first African-American First Lady of the United States
- Candace Owens, American author, activist, and conservative political commentator
- Alessandra Celentano, Italian choreographer and former ballerina
- Pamela Díaz, Chilean model and media personality
And that wraps up our list of female and male ESTJ celebrities and famous people!
As you can hopefully tell by now, Executives certainly have what it takes to succeed in virtually any industry—be it modeling or politics.
The key to their success lies in their incredibly hardworking and resolute nature: ESTJs always go the extra mile to achieve excellence in their field, and they don’t stop until they reach their goals. And if that goal is fame and fortune, you can bet that they’ll achieve it sooner or later!