61+ Most Famous INTJ People of All Time
by Lisa Sparrow
Having in mind how much INTJ people appreciate their privacy, it may be difficult to imagine some of them actually choosing to be famous. Still, many familiar faces you’ve seen on TV or read about in the newspapers belong to this personality type.
Thanks to their determination and goal-oriented attitude, INTJs usually work hard to make their dreams come true. These traits make them influential, so it’s no wonder they get the spotlight quite easily.
This guide takes you into the world of famous INTJ people to help you learn what parts of their personality are responsible for their career success. Check out this article and learn everything about:
- 9 Famous INTJ People in Science & Technology
- 8 Famous INTJ People in Politics
- 9 INTJ Celebrities in the Film Industry
- 12 INTJ Celebrities in the Music Industry
- 6 Famous INTJ Criminals
And much more!
62 Celebrities with the INTJ Personality Type
Wait no more—let’s see if you know about all these INTJs in the celebrity world!
9 Famous INTJ People in Science & Technology
Being interested in science and technology comes naturally to INTJs. Hence, it’s no surprise that there are so many famous scientists with this personality type.
Te is a mental process that helps an INTJ person think in a logical, unbiased way. It allows them to put rational thinking before emotions and explore diverse topics with an unquenchable thirst. INTJ people are naturally skeptical and ready to go to great lengths to find solutions to things and events that puzzle them. In fact, they don’t stop until they get the answers they need.
INTJs’ Extraverted Thinking works along with their dominant Introverted Intuition, which also has a significant role in their personality development.
Ni gives them the power to see beyond the surface and perceive the details many other people don’t. Thanks to it, INTJs take clues collected by other cognitive functions and piece them together, solving complex issues in a breeze.
That’s exactly what draws INTJ people to science. There are so many questions that need answers. Not to mention, there’s so much to discover and investigate about the world we live in, and so many ways to contribute to its improvement!
Here are some of the best-known INTJs in the scientific field:
- Charles Darwin, English biologist and the originator of the evolutionary theory
- Nikola Tesla, Serbian-American inventor and creator of alternating current
- Isaac Newton, English physicist, mathematician, and astronomer
- Norbert Wiener, American mathematician and the founder of cybernetics
- Stephen Hawking, English cosmologist and theoretical physicist
- Lise Meitner, Austrian-Swedish physicist
- John Forbes Nash, American mathematician
- Alan Turing, English mathematician, logician, and codebreaker
- Neil Armstrong, American astronaut
8 Famous INTJ People in Politics
Due to their moral principles, INTJ people rarely want to do anything with political matters. They believe this sphere to be full of fake people, lies, and manipulation, which are direct opposites of what they strive for.
That being said, INTJs usually prefer to stay “behind the scenes” and fight for their ideals in other ways. They'd rather stick to tackling the issues they can actually solve without wasting their time on other actions that might end up unsuccessful.
However, if there’s a need for a really strong initiative that might bring huge positive changes, an INTJ may change their opinion. And if they do, there’s no doubt that they’ll do an amazing job.
INTJs’ auxiliary function (Te) gives them a natural sense of organization and the urge to create order and structure wherever they go. Along with Ni, it makes them outstanding strategists and helps them make smart decisions that will only do good to the people they’re guiding.
True, INTJ politicians may not be everyone’s favorites due to their serious and reserved nature that makes them look cold and ruthless. Still, their firm hands tend to bring extraordinary results. So, despite their lack of ambition in politics, INTJs have all the necessary qualities to become great leaders. In fact, most U.S. presidents belonged to this personality type!
Let’s see which famous INTJ people in politics have marked the world’s history:
- Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the U.S.
- Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president of the U.S.
- Woodrow Wilson, the 28th president of the U.S.
- John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the U.S.
- Vladimir Putin, Russian president
- Hilary Clinton, American politician and former First Lady
- Vladimir Lenin, Russian communist revolutionary
- Augustus Caesar, Roman consul
5 Famous INTJ People in Business
INTJs are one of the few personality types that were born to run businesses or try their luck in entrepreneurship—even though it may not seem so.
At first glance, INTJ people may seem too withdrawn and aloof to venture into those waters. Because of this, others tend to underestimate their entrepreneurial abilities. However, thanks to their focused and results-oriented attitudes, INTJs have a good chance of exceeding everyone’s expectations.
The following INTJ strengths are the main reasons why people with this personality type make great businessmen and businesswomen:
- Their independence. Because of their introversion, the most suitable careers for INTJs are those where they can work alone. Although they can work well with people similar to them and make a valuable part of the team, they like being their own boss.
- Their analytical minds. INTJ people can penetrate to the core of a specific problem and solve it as if it were a joke. They never settle for partial solutions and don’t stop exploring until they make a flawless plan for achieving their goals. No need to say, that’s what every business person must have to be successful.
- Their logic. INTJ people leave no room for emotions when it comes to business, as they believe it can only weaken their efficiency. That being said, they always base their decisions on rational criteria and use logic to create outstanding business strategies.
Here are several famous INTJ people in the business world:
- Elon Musk, co-founder of PayPal and founder of Tesla Motors and SpaceX
- Bill Gates, American businessman and founder of Microsoft Corporation
- Mark Zuckerberg, American entrepreneur and founder of Meta (Facebook)
- Warren Buffet, American investor and businessman
- Richard Branson, English entrepreneur
5 Famous INTJ Authors
It has always been easier for INTJ people to express their thoughts through the written word than through conversation. Therefore, it’s not a surprise that many legendary writers whose books we’ve been devouring throughout our lives belong to this personality type.
INTJs’ creativity arises from their need to grasp the world around them. Yet, it’s not the breezy creativity that INFJs tend to develop. For INTJs, inspiration comes from original ideas stored inside their brains and their need to educate people.
By creating a solid piece of writing, INTJs accomplish their mission to make the world better and enlighten others. The writing process also allows them to improve their research, writing, and other skills, which satisfies their own yearning for knowledge and self-development.
Ready to find out who the most celebrated INTJ authors are? Check out our list!
- Jane Austen, English novelist: “Sense & Sensibility” (1811), “Pride and Prejudice” (1813), “Emma” (1815)
- Emily Bronte, English writer: “Wuthering Heights” (1847), “Jane Eyre” (1847), “Shirley” (1849)
- Lewis Carroll, English poet and author: “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” (1865), “Through the Looking Glass” (1871)
- Friedrich Nietzche, German philosopher, poet, and author: “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” (1883), “Beyond Good and Evil” (1886), “Ecce Homo” (1908)
- Sylvia Plath, American poet and novelist: “The Bell Jar” (1963), “Ariel” (1965), “The Colossus” (1960)
9 INTJ Celebrities in the Film Industry
Another way in which INTJs can express their artistic tendencies is to embody their visions through the eighth art, widely known as film.
INTJ people are highly imaginative and able to perceive small details, which makes them outstanding actors. These traits can make it easy for them to delve into a specific role or impersonate another individual. They’ll analyze their share in the project, pick up all the specific features of their characters, and make an outstanding performance.
The creativity of people with this personality type also contributes to their success in the filmmaking field. That said, INTJ directors may not be the most likable people in the celebrity world, which can be attributed to their coldness. Still, their ideas and concepts breathed life into some of the most famous and magnificent films ever made.
5 Famous INTJ Actors
Wondering who the actors that have the INTJ personality type are? Here’s a list you should check out:
- Russell Crowe: “Gladiator” (2000), “A Beautiful Mind” (2001), “Les Miserables” (2012)
- Colin Firth: “Mamma Mia!” (2008), “Love Actually” (2003), “The King’s Speech” (2010)
- Jodie Foster: “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991), “Taxi Driver” (1976), “The Accused” (1988)
- Cillian Murphy: “Peaky Blinders” (2013–2022), “Dunkirk” (2017), “Red Eye” (2005)
- Ashley Olsen: “New York Minute” (2004), “It Takes Two” (1995), “Passport to Paris” (1999)
4 Famous INTJ Film Directors
Some of the most famous INTJ directors in the celebrity world include:
- Christopher Nolan: “The Dark Knight” (2008), “Memento” (2000), “The Prestige” (2006), “Interstellar” (2014)
- James Cameron: “Avatar” (2009), “Titanic” (1995), “Terminator” (1984)
- Stanley Kubrick: “2001: A Space Odyssey” (1968), “Clockwork Orange” (1971), “The Shining” (1980)
- David Fincher: “Fight Club” (1999), “Gone Girl” (2014), “The Game” (1997), “Seven” (1995)
12 INTJ Celebrities in the Music Industry
Just like INTJ writers, musicians with this personality type prefer to express their feelings through their songs and melodies. Still, they aren’t your typical artists.
INTJ musicians know that they need emotions to deliver a powerful performance, but they don’t feel comfortable showing them. For this reason, their stage attitude often comes across as indifferent and lukewarm. However, their unique energy and creative performance ideas always knock the audience off their feet.
INTJs will get lost in their creative process, but they’ll approach it in an analytical way—like all other aspects of their life. Most INTJ musicians find satisfaction in exploring music theory, too. It’s an amazing opportunity to gain more knowledge about how music works and delve into its core.
8 Famous INTJ Singers
Here’s a short but sweet list of well-known singers with the INTJ personality type:
- Elvis Costello, English punk rock and new wave singer and songwriter
- Roger Waters (Pink Floyd), English rock musician, singer, and songwriter
- Avril Lavigne, Canadian pop punk singer and songwriter
- David Bowie, English art rock and glam rock singer
- Jay-Z, American rapper and music producer
- Dean DeLeo (Stone Temple Pilots), American rock singer and musician
- Corey Taylor (Slipknot and Stone Sour), American heavy/nu metal singer and musician
- Flo Rida, American rapper and hip hop singer
4 Famous INTJ Composers
Apart from singers and musicians, we should also mention some celebrated INTJ composers. These include:
- Antonio Salieri, Italian composer (“La scuola de’ gelosi”, “Les Danaides”)
- Ludwig van Beethoven, German composer and pianist (“Symphony no. 5”, “Fidelio”, “Eroica”, “Für Elise”)
- Leopold Mozart, German composer and music teacher ("Missa Solemnis in C Major", "Morning and Evening", "Cassation in G Major, Toy Orchestra")
- Erik Satie, French composer (“Gnossiennes”, “Parade”, “Vexations”, “Gymnopedie”)
8 INTJ Celebrities in Sports
Although INTJ people don’t seem too interested in sports, it’s well-known that they can be rather successful in this field. They especially thrive in individual sports activities that require a certain degree of strategic thinking.
INTJ athletes enjoy outsmarting their opponents. They’ll use any chance they get to observe the other party and the way they play to predict their moves. Even if they play as a part of a team, their mental sharpness and smart techniques can help the entire crew achieve the desired results.
Does the sports celebrity universe have its INTJs? It surely does—and they include:
- Martina Navratilova, Czech-American tennis player
- Bobby Fischer, American chess grandmaster
- Lance Armstrong, American professional cyclist
- Niki Lauda, Austrian Formula One driver
- Seth Rollins, American wrestler
- Josep Guardiola, Spanish football player and manager
- Mark William Calaway (“The Undertaker”), American professional wrestler
- Saeid Marouf, Iranian volleyball player
6 Famous INTJ Criminals
The fact that INTJs usually have strict moral principles doesn’t mean they’re always righteous. In fact, you’d be surprised to know that many world-famous criminals belong to this personality type!
Of course, choosing the wrong way is the consequence of the unhealthy development of INTJ’s character. In such cases, they use their intelligence and power of perception to manipulate others and commit cold-blooded crimes.
Let’s see if you recognize some of the most notorious INTJ criminals from the following list:
- Joseph Mengele, a notorious German doctor and Nazi officer in the Auschwitz death camp who performed cruel medical experiments on prisoners
- Varg Vikernes, a Norwegian black metal singer who spent 15 years in prison for killing his bandmate and burning four churches in his country
- Ted Kaczynski, an American terrorist and the creator of a bombing campaign that killed three and wounded 23 people
- Jack the Ripper, an English serial killer who was never identified
- Betty Broderick, an American killer convicted of murdering her ex-husband and his new wife
- Payton Gendron, the main protagonist of the 2022 Buffalo mass shooting, where ten people were killed
And that’s what our list of famous INTJ people looks like!
As you now see, although INTJs don’t like trading their privacy for fame, many of them actually become popular. The main “culprits” for this are their immense creativity, intelligence, and some really “big” things they do for human kind.
Whichever career they choose—music, politics, science, film, or sports—they can prosper and win people’s hearts thanks to the special charm they boast!
- 20 Extremely Relatable INTJ Memes
- The Unique INTJ Female Personality Decoded
- Understanding the “Lone Wolf” INTJ Male Personality